Sunday, March 16, 12:00 noon to 3:00 p.m.
Children's Concert at 1:00pm
Join your friends and family in creating this action-packed, fun-filled extravaganza for the entire community!
Activities for everyone!
- Children's Concert at 1:00pm performed by our students and coordinated by Andy Hewett and Cantor Barbara
- Costume Parade after the concert...all children who come dressed in costume get a free raffle ticket!
- Purim Study Session and Discussion
- Write your own gratitude message Mishloach Manot Station
- Purim Puppet Show
- Mad Science Activities
- 6 in 1 Fun Bouncy House
- Build Your Own Goody Bag
- Art with Ginger
- Knitting Station
- Air Hocky & Ping-Pong Tables
- Face Painting
- Decorating Purim cookies with lots of sprinkles
- Shushan Basketball Playoffs
- Cake Walk
- And much, much more!!
- Food – of course! Snacks, hamantashen, soda floats, and drinks in the social hall
Raffle tickets will be made available made available before and during the event.
Join our fundraiser and purchase a $5 raffle ticket from any Religious School student. Get more for less and buy 4 tickets for $15.
We ask and hope that each Religious School family buy or sell at least two raffle tickets prior to the event.
All 4 raffle winners will be announced during the Purim concert at 1:30 p.m.
Dressing up gets you raffle tickets: Any child or adult who is wearing a costume at the event will receive one free raffle ticket before 1:30 p.m.
Raffle prizes include:
- Religious School Principal for the Day: Choose school snack, ring the school bell, send a school email, take a photo in the principal's chair and visit classes during RS sessions.
- Dan and Jr. Congregation Helper- Pass out candy, make the announcements and more.
- 1 - In This House Concert ticket 2014 and T-shirt
- $50 ITunes gift card
This spreadsheet is up-to-date, so any spots not filled are available. Please just close the spreadsheet when you are finished - it will save automatically.
If you have any questions, please email Michal Braker.
We need your support to make this Purim Celebration a success. Our sponsorship goal is $4500. Please consider becoming a sponsor at one of these levels. The Gold, Silver and Bronze levels include 2-3 kid activity tickets (as needed by your family)!
- Platinum (includes 2-3 as needed by your family Unlimited kids activity tickets) - $360.00
- Gold (includes 2-3 as needed by your family Unlimited kids activity tickets) - $254.00
Silver (includes 2-3 as needed by your family Unlimited kids activity tickets)- $180.00
Bronze (includes 2-3 as needed by your family Unlimited kids activity tickets) - $100.00
Sponsorship closes on March 11th! If you would still like to sponsor after that, please contact the CBJ office!
Buy your tickets online. An unlimited kids’ activities ticket is $25 online, $30 at the door. If you already sponsored the event, remember that you get 2-3 unlimited tickets included in your sponsorship.
Purchase unlimited activity tickets or a la carte tickets at the event. One Unlimited ticket gives kids access to all of the activities, including Mad Science Activities, 1 build your own goody bag, unlimited Bouncy House, and much more. Food, drinks & raffles sold separately.