We wish you Shanah Tovah, a very sweet and happy New Year.
The High Holy Days are a special time of year and we encourage you to invite your friends and relatives to experience the Holy Days at Congregation Beth Jacob.
Admission to services is by Admission Ticket ONLY except as noted below. Tickets are labeled with names, are non-transferable, and are honored at all Worship Services.
For security purposes and to ensure that we can accommodate all ticket holders, your Admission Ticket will be checked at each Service.
One ticket is being issued for each adult in a member family at no charge. Tickets for members in good standing are mailed about one month before Rosh Hashanah. If you have not received your tickets by August 29, please contact the office.
- We do not check tickets on Erev Rosh Hashanah, Second Day of Rosh Hashanah, Family Service on Kol Nidre, and from Mincha (Afternoon Service) onward on Yom Kippur; however, security checks will still be in place.
Congregation Beth Jacob congregants in good standing who plan to be out of town during the High Holy Days should obtain a Letter of Reciprocity from the synagogue office. This letter entitles you to attend Services without charge at any participating congregation. Before the High Holy Days, check with the congregation you intend to visit.
Prices are as follows:
- Children under age 18 do not require tickets.
- Non-members unaffiliated with another congregation @$250.00 per adult. Includes all High Holy Day Services.
- Friends and Family @ $180.00 per adult. Tickets must be purchased by and delivered to a CBJ member. Limit 6. Includes all High Holy Day services.
- Out-of-town guests affiliated with another congregation. Tickets are no charge with letter of reciprocity.
- College students, BirthrightNEXT, and military personnel. Tickets are no charge with proper ID.
If you do not wish to pay with a credit card online, call the Beth Jacob office at 650-366-8481 or complete this form and mail it to our office. We will mail tickets to you if time permits; otherwise, we will hold them at “Will Call.”
In partnership with the Kesher program of Jewish LearningWorks, Congregation Beth Jacob extends an offer to families interested in joining us for High Holy Day Services. The donation requested is $36 per adult. You can purchase tickets below.