We wish you Shanah Tovah, a very sweet and happy New Year.
The High Holy Days are a special time of year and we encourage you to invite your friends and relatives to experience the Holy Days at Congregation Beth Jacob.
Admission to services is by Admission Ticket ONLY; tickets are labeled with names, are non-transferable and are honored at all Worship Services.
For security purposes and to ensure that we can accommodate all ticket holders, your Admission Ticket will be checked at each Service.
One ticket is being issued for each adult in a member family at no charge. Tickets for members in good standing have been mailed. If you have not received your tickets by September 4, please contact the office.
Congregation Beth Jacob congregants in good standing who plan to be out of town during the High Holy Days should obtain a Letter of Reciprocity from the synagogue office. This letter entitles you to attend Services without charge at any participating congregation. Before the High Holy Days, check with the congregation you intend to visit.
Prices are as follows:
- Children under age 18 do not require tickets.
- Non-members unaffiliated with another congregation @$250.00 per adult. Includes all High Holy Day Services.
- Friends and Family @ $180.00 per adult. Tickets must be purchased by and delivered to a CBJ member. Limit 6. Includes all High Holy Day services.
- Out-of-town guests affiliated with another congregation. Tickets are no charge with letter of reciprocity.
- College students and military personnel. Tickets are no charge with proper ID.
High Holiday tickets are no longer for sale for the 2012 season.
If you do not wish to pay with a credit card online, call the Beth Jacob office at 650-366-8481 or complete this form and mail it to our office. We will mail tickets to you if time permits; otherwise, we will hold them at “Will Call.”